ANAHEIM, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Zyxel Networks, a leader in providing secure, AI-powered, cloud-based home and business networking solutions, today announced the release of the next major update to its popular Cloud Nebula network. The new Phase 15 (P15) update further improves the user experience by streamlining license purchases, guiding users through paid Nebula features, improving usability, and increasing the security and resiliency of Nebula switches managed.
The Nebula Cloud Networking solution makes it easy to deploy, configure, monitor and manage a complete portfolio of wireless and wired networking hardware, including access points, switches, security firewalls and routers LTE mobiles from anywhere with an internet connection. The intuitive interface allows all Nebula distributed networks to be monitored and managed from a single screen via the cloud, eliminating the complexity of accessing remote sites.
New features in the new Nebula cloud networking solution P15 update:
- Security and Resilience for Nebula Switches – “IP Source Guard” protects networks against IP spoofing attacks by allowing only authorized client traffic based on the DHCP snooping binding table or manually configured authorized client list. “Automatic Configuration Recovery” protects the switch by suspending configuration operations and restoring the original switch settings when the switch loses connection with the Nebula Central Control Center (NCC).
- Remote configurator for mobile routers – A time-saving remote configurator for mobile routers establishes a connection between the NCC and the mobile router’s web GUI to allow users to remotely configure 4G routers without having to send personnel to the site.
- Online overview of Premium features – Nebula now makes it easy to identify what each premium feature offers and which features will provide maximum value to the user, before purchasing the feature. Simply hover over each feature to display a visual aid that provides a detailed description of the feature and its functions, ultimately giving the user better insight into the value of the investment.
- Simplified license purchase – Ideal for prosumers and small businesses, users now have the option to purchase Nebula compatible licenses directly through the management portal. The Zyxel Marketplace integrated e-commerce platform in the NCC automates the process, allowing users to purchase licenses up to 10 times faster than purchasing offline. Channel partners still have the option of purchasing licenses offline or through the online licensing platform, Circle.
- Trials at any time – Available in October 2022, Nebula users will be able to try out some features to explore which ones benefit them the most. This update makes optional paid features available on a 30-day free trial, allowing users to experience the benefits of the full Nebula stack without incurring upfront costs. Activated anytime, from even more entry points, the unified trial mechanism promises to deliver a consistent user experience across the board.
- Flexible firmware upgrades – Nebula users enjoy increased flexibility for firmware upgrades, allowing them to manage timing and version preferences for upgrades. New options include the ability to automate, schedule, or manually upgrade hardware to the latest or most stable firmware versions, or skip updating altogether.
“The enhancements to Nebula Cloud Management Solution through this update incorporate features designed to address pain points provided through the extensive feedback and insights we have received from our customers,” explained Shawn Rogers, Market Development Manager at Zyxel Networks. “This update makes using Nebula easier and more convenient than ever, and includes new security features that all help make our solution one of the best-in-class networking solutions for SMBs. and solution providers.”
The Zyxel Nebula portfolio of cloud management solutions of high-performance access points, switches, security gateways and firewalls are backed by limited lifetime warranties and available now through all authorized resellers and channel partners. Zyxel electronics.
For more information about Zyxel and its connectivity solutions, visit www.zyxel.com/us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Since its first day of business more than 30 years ago, Zyxel has kept business and home users online with a focus on innovation and customer-centric service. In 1989 this was accomplished with analog modems. Today, the company combines the advantages of artificial intelligence (AI) and the cloud to provide fast, reliable and secure networking solutions for businesses and individuals.
Zyxel is a global force in the communications market with an unparalleled international presence that includes:
150 markets served
1,000,000 businesses work smarter with Zyxel solutions
100 million devices creating global connections
We build the networks of tomorrow, unlock the potential and meet the needs of the modern workplace, energizing people at work, in play and in life.