Work as part of a high performance networking software development team. Design, develop, debug, test and support software.
- Master’s degree (desirable) or Bachelor’s degree (required) in electronic engineering, computer engineering or computer science
- Knowledge of C programming is required.
- Expertise in software architectures, scalability, reliability and application design is required.
- Extensive development and debugging experience on a Linux platform (GCC, revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Extensive experience designing and optimizing software to achieve specified performance goals is required.
- The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment is required.
- Strong written communication skills are required.
Desired Additional Skills (Advantageous):
- Knowledge of network protocols is desirable.
- API design experience is desired.
- An understanding of DPDK (Data Plane Design Kit) software is desired.
- Experience with Software Defined Networks (SDN) or Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
- Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
- Linux kernel development experience is desired.
- Experience in Agile software development is desired.
Although we endeavor to provide feedback to all applicants, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please accept your unsuccessful application.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of their application.
- Programming in C
- Software architectures
- Application design
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position