Software-defined networking market
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON DC, USA, Sept. 12, 2022 / EINPresswire.com / — Coherent Market Insights has released a new research report titled “Analysis of Software Defined Networking Market 2022 by Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and investment opportunities), size, share and prospects. This research offers strategic recommendations based on industry expert consultations on market development, consumer demand, sales models, revenue forecast, gross margins and regional growth. It focuses on regional developments as well as market growth, pricing, sales models, revenue forecast and gross margins. The competitive landscape analysis of leading competitors is included in this study, along with information about their company profiles, industry sectors, market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities in the coming years.
According to Verified Market Research, Global Software Defined Networking Market was valued at USD 5,690.1 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 26,3331.2 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 61.5% between 2020-2027.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁-
Software-defined networking is an approach to networking in which a computer application acts as a network controller. The software supports functions of traditional network infrastructure, including network hardware. This allows the network administrator to virtualize network connectivity. There are three layers in SDN: the application layer, the control plane, and the infrastructure layer. In software-defined networks, network intelligence is built into the control plane, allowing for increased flexibility and agility.
Competitive Landscape and Software Defined Networking Market Segmentation Analysis:
The research includes a number of prominent manufacturers in the market. It helps readers understand the alliances and strategies market players are employing to stave off competition. This in-depth research provides an in-depth analysis of the market. Footprints can be found by looking at the manufacturers’ global revenue and global price.
Our report focuses on the top players of the global Software Defined Networking market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering:
Partners: Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei Technologies, Cisco Systems, Inc., Juniper Networks, NEC Corporation, IBM Corporation, Google Inc., VMware and Hewlett Packard Company.
Global Software Defined Networking Market, By End Users:
‣ Cloud service providers
‣ Telecommunications Service Providers
Global Software Defined Networking Market, By Solutions:
‣ SDN switching
‣ SDN controllers
‣ Cloud provisioning and orchestration
‣ Others (Security and Services)
» 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: United States, Canada and Mexico
» 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 & 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Argentina, Chile, Brazil and others
» 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 & 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa and rest of MEA.
» 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, BeNeLux, Russia, Nordics and Rest of Europe.
» 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮-𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and rest of APAC.
An increase in the adoption of software-defined networking solutions is expected to propel the growth of the global software-defined networking market over the forecast period. Enterprises and CSP communication service providers are adopting and investing in SDN technology to automate their network infrastructure as it addresses issues such as the increasing complexity and size of these network infrastructures. For example, in May 2022, UpCloud Solutions launched its new SDN architecture with several new features, including user-configurable floating IP addresses and dynamic private networks.
However, lack of skilled labor and risk of cyber attacks are likely to hinder the growth of the global software defined networking market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19:
The virus outbreak in China has spread to more than 100 countries around the world, it has prompted many countries to implement strict lockdown regulations to control the spread of the virus. Several industries have been impacted by the pandemic, however, the software defined networking market has seen a positive impact from the pandemic. During this period of lockdown, the IT industry had to adopt work-from-home pods all over the world, due to which the adoption of software-defined networking rapidly increased, which further had a lucrative impact on market growth.
Key points to remember:
• The global software-defined networking market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 61.5% over the forecast period, driven by growing demand for data center consolidation, cloud services and server virtualization. For example, in March 2022, Nokia launched its cloud-native solution, Adaptive Cloud Networking to transform service provider cloud networks into agile, automated and consumable.
• North America among the regions is expected to witness high growth in the global Software Defined Networking market over the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the adoption of advanced technologies across several industries, a growing need for network management, and the growing adoption of cloud computing and mobility solutions in the region.
– The deployment of recent data acquired by our own researchers. These provide you with historical and future data which is analyzed to show you why the Software Defined Networking market is changing; this allows you to predict changes in the industry and stay ahead of your competitors.
– Concise analysis, understandable graph and table format will help you quickly find the information you want.
– Indicates the region and market sector most likely to grow rapidly and capture the market.
– A regional study demonstrating how the product or service is used in each location and the factors affecting the market there.
– Comprehensive company profiles for major market players, including company overviews, corporate information, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for major market players, as well as new launches services/products, partnerships, business expansions and business acquisitions presented in the last five years.
– Market forecasts for the sector, taking into account recent developments, including growth prospects and drivers as well as challenges and constraints in emerging and developed economies.
– Porter’s five forces analysis is applied to give an in-depth understanding of the market from many angles.
– Provides opportunities for market development in the coming years along with an understanding of the industry through the Value Chain – Market Dynamics scenario.
➣ What will be the Software Defined Networking market size and growth rate in 2027?
➣ What are the key drivers driving the growth of the Software Defined Networking market?
➣ What are the key market trends impacting the valuation of the Software Defined Networking market?
➣ What are the barriers to market expansion?
➣ Who are the major players in the Software Defined Networking industry?
➣ Which companies contribute the most to the assessment of the Software Defined Networking market?
➣ What would be the market share of each region during the forecast period?
➣ What is the expected growth rate and valuation of the Software Defined Networking market during the forecast period?
𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
1. Research objectives and hypotheses
▪ Research objectives
2. Competence of the market
▪ Description of the report
– Definition and scope of the market
▪ Executive Summary
– Market Extract, by Type
– Market Extract, by Application
– Market extract, by region
▪ Consistent Opportunity Map (COM)
3. Market dynamics, regulation and trend analysis
▪ Market dynamics
– Market opportunities
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and advisory organization that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services. We are known for our actionable insights and genuine reports in various fields, including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverage, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually any field and an exhaustive list of subdomains under the sun. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leadership role in providing insights in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
Consistent market information
1001 4th Avenue, #3200
Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: USA +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027
Consistent market information
write to us here