Women’s Entrepreneurship Week 2022 begins October 17, the same day NJ Advance Media and NJ.com will host Cocktails & Connections, a small business workshop and networking event for women entrepreneurs.
The event will take place at Galloping Hill Golf Club in Kenilworth from 6-9.30pm. Attendees will have the opportunity to take part in small group discussions, networking and a vendor showcase where they will learn best practices and meet the right people to help them launch or grow their women-owned businesses.
The three-hour networking event is presented by She’s Linked Up, a LinkedIn strategy program for women. Tickets are limited. Click here to buy.
The workshops include:
- Side Hustles: the balancing act, led by Manessa Lormejuste, owner of Ness Knows
- Branding your business, led by Susan Ascher, President and CEO of the Ascher Group
- Real Talk: Entrepreneurship in the Recession, moderated by Rana Shanawani, Executive Director of the Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship (WCECNJ)
- Manifesting Matters: Tips for Building a Business with a Positive Money Mindset, Led by Simone Craig, Owner of SLC Global LLC
- Social Media and Brand Identity, led by Dhara Singh, Owner of Story by Dhara
- Fundamentals of Business Accounting, led by Megan Budd, Principal at Withum
- Networking: Beyond the Event, hosted by Karen Yankovich, owner of She’s Linked Up
- Business Insurance: do you need it and how to choose it? Led by Nichelle Santos, Founder and CEO of CannaCoverage
- Creating a Buzz with Media Relations, Led by Sandy Crisafulli, President of Caryl Communications
- Legal: Establishing and Protecting You and Your Business, led by Kathryn Schwartzstein, Founder and Partner at Smith + Schwartzstein LLC
- Real estate: agents as entrepreneurs led by Lori Eipel, owner and real estate agent at Lori Eipel Homes
More information about the event, speakers and sponsors can be found here.
About NJ.com Events
Powered by NJ Advance Media, NJ.com events are designed to help our community thrive. Whether online or in-person, our interactive programming covers niche and mainstream topics while providing actionable insights that help participants navigate complex milestones, lead balanced lives, and develop the skills needed for personal growth. and professionally. Learn more here.