- Citi analyst Jim Suva named Keysight Technologies Inc (NYSE: KEYS), followed by Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE: MSI) and Ciena Corp (NYSE: CIEN), as its top choice in telecommunications and networking for 2022.
- Keysight is expected to benefit from semi-cap equipment, new construction, advanced computing and further growth in automotive electronics complexity, Suva notes.
- Keysight is a leader in test and measurement, helping electronic equipment manufacturers and suppliers bring products to market that meet industry standards and specifications.
- Suva adds that Motorola stands to benefit from first responder upgrades using more technology as well as government stimulus measures reaching businesses, government and education.
- Motorola is a communications and analytics provider primarily serving public safety agencies, schools, hospitals, and businesses.
- Suva sees Ciena benefit from optical development share gains as India returns to growth, Suva argues.
- Ciena is a network strategy and technology company. It provides network hardware, software, and services that support the transport, switching, aggregation, service delivery, and management of video, data, and voice traffic over communications networks.
- Price action: KEYS shares traded up 0.64% to $ 201.89 on the last check on Thursday.
Final ratings for KEYS
|Dec 2021||JP Morgan||Maintains||Overweight|
|Dec 2021||Morgan stanley||Launches the activated cover||Equal weight|
|November 2021||German bank||Maintains||Hold|
See more analyst notes for KEYS
See the latest analysts’ notes
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.