DUBLIN – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – The “Smart Locks Market research report by Communication Protocol, Lock Type, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart lock market size was estimated at USD 1,386.04 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,691.25 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.35% to reach USD 4,651.36 million d ‘by 2026.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the smart lock market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Smart Lock market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Smart Lock market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Smart Lock Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Smart Lock market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Smart Lock market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart lock market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global smart lock market?
Growing inclination for smart home products
Growing concerns for safety and security
Proliferation of mobile technology
High installation cost and security threats
Growing Potential of IoT-Based Intelligent Security Systems
Growing urbanization and development of smart infrastructure
Lack of awareness and concern for reliability among consumers
ASSA ABLOY AB
Cansec Systems Ltd.
Dorma + Kaba Holding AG
Gantner Electronic GmbH
Master Lock LLC Company
MIWA Lock Co.
Salto Systems SL
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x3e3jd